AFT USER AGREEMENT
(Last update 15.03.2019)
- Basic AFT Services.
1.1. Eligibility.To be eligible to use the AFT Services, you must be at least 18 years old.
1.2. AFT Services. Your AFT account ("AFT Account") encompasses the following basic AFT services: Basic, Home, trader and Business wallets that allow users to store their asset and to track, transfer, and manage their supported growing asset. Account for use in connection with other AFT Services and for eligible. The risk of loss in trading your virtual asset can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading or acquiring virtual asset is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.
2. Sign up AFT Account.
2.2. Identity Verification.
In order to use certain features of the AFT Services, including certain transfers of asset you may be required to provide AFT with certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, government identification number, national ID or Passport or other related identifications documents . In submitting this or any other personal information as may be required, you verify that the information is accurate and authentic, and you agree to update AFT if any information changes. You hereby authorize AFT to, directly or through third parties make any inquiries we consider necessary to verify your identity and/or protect against fraud, including to query identity information contained in public reports (e.g., your name, address, past addresses, or date of birth), to query account information associated with your linked bank account (e.g., name or account balance), and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries and reports. You further authorize any and all third parties to which such inquiries or requests may be directed to fully respond to such inquiries or request.
3.1. Third Party Payments.
3.2. Operation of Digital Asset Protocols.
AFT does not own or control the underlying software protocols which govern the operation of Digital asset supported on our platform. In general, the underlying protocols are open source and anyone can use, copy, modify, and distribute them. By using the AFT platform, you acknowledge and agree
(i) that AFT is not responsible for the operation of the underlying protocols and that AFT makes no guarantee of their functionality, security, or availability; and
(ii) that the underlying protocols are subject to sudden changes in operating rules,
- Conversion Services.
4.1. In General.Eligible users in certain jurisdictions may buy or sell their virtual asset to the company at current market prices which are determined by aggregate sales. The Conversion Rate is stated either as a "Buy Price" or as a "Sell Price", of each sqm. You acknowledge that the Buy Price Conversion Rate may not be the same as the Sell Price Conversion Rate at any given time, and that AFT may add a margin or “spread” to the quoted Conversion Rate. You agree, as a condition of using any AFT Conversion Services, to accept the Conversion Rate as the sole conversion metric. AFT reserves the right to delay any Conversion Service transaction if it perceives a risk of fraud or illegal activity. AFT guarantee the availability of its Conversion Service and the act of purchasing Virtual asset from AFT result in a guarantee that you may sell your supported virtual asset to AFT.
4.2. Purchase Transactions
After successfully completing the Verification Procedures, you may purchase a asset by linking a valid payment method. You authorize AFT or side provided services to initiate debits from your selected payment method(s) in settlement of purchase of your asset transactions. This applies to all purchase transactions. Although AFT will attempt to deliver support promptly as possible once you acquire up to 300sqm to 640sqm or more. Funds may be debited from your selected payment method before the asset is delivered to your AFT Account. We will make best efforts to fulfill all transactions, but in the rare circumstance where AFT cannot fulfill your purchase order, we will notify you and seek your approval to fulfill the purchase order at the contemporaneous Buy Price. All Asset price can either appreciate or depreciate in value at any point in time.
4.3. Sale Transactions.
After successfully completing the Verification Procedures, you may sell the asset profit by linking a valid payment method. You authorize AFT or side provided services to debit your AFT Account(s) and initiate payments to your selected payment method(s) in settlement of sale transactions. An applicable Conversion Fee (defined below) applies to all sale transactions. Your receipt of funds will depend on the payment type and may take up to 24hours or more business days.
AFT reserves the right to adjust its user agreement and any applicable waivers at any time.
We will always notify you of such changes.
4.5. Reversals; Cancellations.
You can cancel, reverse, or change any transaction marked as pending. If your payment is not successful or if your payment method has insufficient funds, you authorize AFT, in its sole discretion, either to cancel the transaction or to debit your other payment methods, including AFT balances or other linked accounts, in any amount necessary to complete the transaction. You are responsible for maintaining an adequate balance and/or sufficient credit limits in order to avoid an overdraft, insufficient funds, or similar fees charged by your payment provider. AFT reserves the right to refuse to process, or to cancel or reverse, any purchases or sales of an Asset in its sole discretion, even after funds have been debited from your account(s), if AFT suspects the transaction involves (or has a high risk of involvement in) money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other type of financial crime; in response to the SCUMU, court order, or other government order; if AFT reasonably suspects that the transaction is erroneous; or if AFT suspects the transaction relates to Prohibited Use or a Prohibited Business as set forth below. In such instances, AFT will reverse the transaction and we are under no obligation to allow you to reinstate a purchase or sale order at the same price or on the same terms as the canceled transaction.
4.7. Payment Services Partners.
AFT may use a third party payment processor to process any Fiat Currency payment between you and AFT, including but not limited to payments in relation to your use of the Conversion Service or deposits or withdrawals from your Asset Wallet.
- Asset Wallet.
5.1. Asset Wallets.
Certain approved users may establish and fund one or more Asset Wallets to facilitate transactions on the AFT. You are the owner of the balance of each of your Asset Wallets. AFT holds the balance of your Asset Wallets in with financial institutions. All funds held in an Asset Wallet are held on trust by AFT for the benefit of the user, or by a licensed Electronic Money Institution on behalf of the user.
5.2. Deposits and Withdrawals (Buy and Sell).
You may initiate a transfer from your linked bank account to fund an asset wallet. Fees may be applied to deposits and withdrawals from your Asset Wallet. All fees will be clearly disclosed here. For deposits, AFT will credit your Asset Wallet a corresponding amount of Fiat Currency after funds are delivered to AFT. For withdrawals (SELL), AFT will immediately debit your Asset Wallet when you authorize a withdrawal and funds will typically settle 24 hours or more business days. Bank fees are netted out of transfers to or from AFT. We will not process a transfer if associated bank fees exceed the value of the transfer.
6. General Use, Prohibited Use, and Termination.
6.1. Limited License.
AFT grant you a limited non exclusive, nontransferable license, subject to the terms of this Agreement, to access and use the AFT Site, and related content, materials, information (collectively, the "Content") solely for approved purposes as permitted by AFT from time to time. Any other use of the AFT Site or Content is expressly prohibited and all other rights, title, and interest in the AFT Site or Content is exclusively the property of AFT and its licensors. You agree you will not copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, "AFT" and all logos related to the AFT Services or displayed on the AFT Site are either trademarks or registered marks of AFT or its licensors. You may not copy, imitate or use them without AFT's prior written consent.
6.2. Website Accuracy.
Although AFT intends to provide accurate and timely information on the AFT Site, the AFT Site (including, without limitation, the Content) may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. In an effort to continue to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, information may be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including without limitation information regarding our policies, products, and services. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on them, and all decisions based on information contained on the AFT Site are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Links to third-party materials (including without limitation websites) may be provided as a convenience but are not controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any third-party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the AFT Site.
6.3. Third-Party Applications.
If, to the extent permitted by AFT from time to time, you grant express permission to a third party to access or connect to your AFT Account, either through the third party's product or service or through the AFT Site, you acknowledge that granting permission to a third party to take specific actions on your behalf does not relieve you of any of your responsibilities under this Agreement. You are fully responsible for all acts or omissions of any third party with access to your AFT Account. Further, you acknowledge and agree that you will not hold AFT responsible for, and will indemnify AFT from, any liability arising out of or related to any act or omission of any third party with access to your AFT Account. You may change or remove permissions granted by you to third parties with respect to your AFT Account at any time through the Account Settings (Integrations) page on the AFT Site.
6.4. Prohibited Use.
In connection with your use of the AFT Services, and your interactions with other users and third parties you agree and represent you will not engage in any Prohibited Business or Prohibited Use defined herein. We reserve the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, sanctions programs, legal process or governmental request. We reserve the right to cancel and/or suspend your AFT Account and/or block transactions or freeze funds immediately and without notice, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your Account is associated with a Prohibited Use and/or a Prohibited Business.
6.6. Transactions Limits.
6.7. Suspension, Termination, and Cancellation.
(a) suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of the AFT Services, and/or
(b) deactivate or cancel your
AFT Account if:
- We are so required by a facially valid SCUMU, court order, or binding order of a government authority; or
- We reasonably suspect you of using your AFT Account in connection with a Prohibited Use or Business; or
- Use of your AFT Account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your Account activity; or
- Our service partners are unable to support your use; or
- You take any action that AFT deems as circumventing AFT's controls, including, but not limited to, opening multiple AFT Accounts or abusing promotions which AFT may offer from time to time. If AFT suspends or closes your account, or terminates your use of AFT Services for any reason, we will provide you with notice of our actions unless a court order or other legal process prohibits AFT from providing you with such notice. You acknowledge that AFT's decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to, suspending, or closing your account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to AFT's risk management and security protocols. You agree that AFT is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management and security procedures to you. You will be permitted to transfer Digital Currency or funds associated with your Hosted Digital Currency Wallet(s) and/or your Currency Wallet(s) for ninety (90) days after Account deactivation or cancellation unless such transfer is otherwise prohibited (i) under the law, including but not limited to applicable sanctions programs, or (ii) by a facially valid subpoena or court order. If AFT suspends or closes your account, or terminates your use of AFT Services for any reason AFT reserves the right to require you to complete the Verification Procedures before permitting you with transfer or withdraw Digital Currency or Fiat Currency.
6.8. Relationship of the Parties.
AFT is an independent contractor for all purposes. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause, you and AFT to be treated as partners, joint ventures, or otherwise as joint associates for profit, or either you or AFT to be treated as the agent of the other.
6.9. Privacy of Others; Marketing.
If you receive information about another user through the AFT Services, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with the AFT Services. You may not disclose or distribute a user's information to a third party or use the information except as reasonably necessary to effectuate a transaction and other functions reasonably incidental thereto such as support, reconciliation, and accounting unless you receive the user's express consent to do so. You may not send unsolicited email to a user through the AFT Services.
6.10. Password Security;
It is your sole responsibility to determine whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to any transactions you conduct through the AFT Services, and to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct amounts of taxes to the appropriate tax authorities. Your transaction history is available through your AFT Account.
6.12. Unclaimed Property.
If AFT is holding funds in your account, and AFT is unable to contact you and has no record of your use of the Services for several years, applicable law may require AFT to report these funds as unclaimed property to the applicable jurisdiction. If this occurs, AFT will try to locate you at the address shown in our records, but if AFT is unable to locate you, it may be required to deliver any such funds to the application or jurisdiction as unclaimed property. AFT reserves the right to deduct a dormancy fee or other administrative charges from such unclaimed funds, as permitted by applicable law.
7. Customer Feedback, Queries, Complaints, and Dispute Resolution
In the event that you reject an offer or determination ("Rejection"), please set out the reasons for the Rejection and include any additional information that you believe is pertinent to your complaint. Any Rejection will be treated as an application to appeal the offer or determination set out in the Resolution Notice. Our Customer Appeals committee ("Appeals Committee") will impartially consider your complaint (including any additional information provided). We will acknowledge your Rejection within 24 hours of its receipt if you contact us in the prescribed electronic way, and within ten business days if you contact us in any other prescribed way. Within four weeks of our receipt of the Rejection the Appeals Committee will address your complaint by sending you an e-mail ("Final Notice") in which the Appeals Committee will: (i) uphold the Resolution Notice; or (ii) reject the Resolution Notice. Notwithstanding its decision regarding the Resolution Notice, the Appeals Committee may also make a new offer to resolve the complaint. Upon receipt of the Final Notice, you will have 20 business days to accept or reject the offer or determination, which you must do by following the instructions set out in the Final Notice. AFT may extend the deadline for you to accept the offer. Failure to respond to a Final Notice will be deemed to be a withdrawal of the complaint and an acceptance that we have no liability to you regarding the subject matter of the complaint. For consumers only: if you fail to respond to a Final Notice and file a claim in a competent court, your failure may be used as evidence of your unwillingness to settle the issue and/or the vexatious nature of the complaint.
Any offer made under this Section 7 will only become binding on AFT if you accept the offer by following the instructions provided by AFT within the stated time frame. Any offer under this Section 7 will not constitute an admission by AFT of any wrongdoing or liability regarding the subject matter of the complaint. AFT investor will be able to get ten percent within thirty days minimum following the maturity date of the asset. You will only be allowed to sell the profit you have made from your asset or use your capital and profit to acquire a plot of Land. Any acceptance of an offer by you will constitute an acceptance that the complaint is resolved and an undertaking that you will not file a claim in any competent court against AFT regarding the subject matter of the complaint.
This provision only applies to consumers. You agree to use the complaints procedure of Section 7 before filing any claim in a competent court. Failure to comply with this provision may be used as evidence of your unwillingness to settle the issue and/or the vexatious nature of the complaint.
- General Provisions.
8.1. Computer Viruses.
We shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attacks. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from AFT. Always log into your AFT Account through the AFT Site to review any transactions or required actions if you have any uncertainty regarding the authenticity of any communication or notice.
8.2. The release of AFT;
Indemnification.If you have a dispute with one or more users of the AFT services, you release AFT, its affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. You agree to indemnify and hold AFT, its affiliates and Service Providers, and each of its or their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives, harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys' fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to your breach of this Agreement or your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
8.3. Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL AFT, ITS AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE (A) FOR ANY AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE VALUE OF THE SUPPORTED DIGITAL CURRENCY ON DEPOSIT IN YOUR AFT ACCOUNT OR (B) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, INTANGIBLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE AFT SITE OR THE AFT SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF AFT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS MEANS, BY WAY OF EXAMPLE ONLY (AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE SCOPE OF THE PRECEDING SENTENCE), THAT IF YOU CLAIM THAT AFT FAILED TO PROCESS A BUY OR SELL TRANSACTION PROPERLY, YOUR DAMAGES ARE LIMITED TO NO MORE THAN THE VALUE OF THE SUPPORTED DIGITAL CURRENCY AT ISSUE IN THE TRANSACTION, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT RECOVER FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, OR OTHER TYPES OF SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, INTANGIBLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE VALUE OF THE SUPPORTED DIGITAL CURRENCY AT ISSUE IN THE TRANSACTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE AFT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AFT SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AFT DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE, ANY PART OF THE AFT SERVICES, OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE. AFT makes no representations about the accuracy or completeness of historical Digital Currency price data available on the Site. AFT will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, and check issuances are processed in a timely manner but AFT makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing which is dependent upon many factors outside of our control.
8.4. Entire Agreement.
We may amend or modify this Agreement by posting on the AFT Site or emailing to you the revised Agreement, and the revised Agreement shall be effective at such time. If you do not agree with any such modification, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Services and close your account. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the AFT Services, or suspension or termination of your access to the AFT Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein. If the revised Agreement includes a material change, we will endeavor to provide you an advanced notice via our website and/or email before the material change becomes effective.
You may not assign any rights and/or licenses granted under this Agreement. We reserve the right to assign our rights without restriction, including without limitation to any AFT affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the AFT Services. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any rule, law or regulation or any governmental agency, local, state, or federal, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of the provision to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement shall not be affected.
8.8 Change of Control.
In the event that AFT is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature extend beyond the expiration or termination of this Agreement, including, without limitation, sections pertaining to suspension or termination, AFT Account cancellation, debts owed to AFT, general use of the AFT Site, disputes with AFT, and general provisions, shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
8.10 Governing Law.
This Agreement will be governed by Nevada state law.
8.11 Force Majeure.
We shall not be liable for delays, failure in performance or interruption of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
8.12. English Language Controls.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, any translation of this Agreement is provided for your convenience. The meanings of terms, conditions and representations herein are subject to definitions and interpretations in the English language. Any translation provided may not accurately represent the information in the original English.
PROHIBITED USE, PROHIBITED BUSINESSES, AND CONDITIONAL USE
ProhibitedUse You may not use your AFT Account to engage in the following categories of activity ("Prohibited Uses"). The specific types of use listed below are representative, but not exhaustive.
- Unlawful Activity: Activity which would violate, or assist in violation of, any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation, sanctions programs administered in the countries where AFT conducts business, including but not limited to the U.S. Department of Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC"), or which would involve proceeds of any unlawful activity; publish, distribute or disseminate any unlawful material or information
- Abusive Activity: Actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information; transmit or upload any material to the AFT Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs; attempt to gain unauthorized access to the AFT Site, other AFT Accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the AFT Site, through password mining or any other means; use AFT Account information of another party to access or use the AFT Site, except in the case of specific Merchants and/or applications which are specifically authorized by a user to access such user's AFT Account and information; or transfer your account access or rights to your account to a third party, unless by operation of law or with the express permission of AFT
- Abuse Other Users: Interfere with another individual's or entity's access to or use of any AFT Services; defame, abuse, extort, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others; incite, threaten, facilitate, promote, or encourage hate, racial intolerance, or violent acts against others; harvest or otherwise collect information from the AFT Site about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent
- Fraud: Activity which operates to defraud AFT, AFT users, or any other person; provide any false, inaccurate, or misleading information to AFT
- Gambling: Lotteries; bidding fee auctions; sports forecasting or odds-making; fantasy sports leagues with cash prizes; internet gaming; contests; sweepstakes; games of chance
- Intellectual Property Infringement: Engage in transactions involving items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the law, including but not limited to sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder; use of AFT intellectual property, name, or logo, including use of AFT trade or service marks, without express consent from AFT or in a manner that otherwise harms AFT or the AFT brand; any action that implies an untrue endorsement by or affiliation with AFT.
- Investment and Credit Services:Securities brokers; mortgage consulting or debt reduction services; credit counseling or repair; real estate opportunities; investment schemes
- Restricted Financial Services:Check to cash, bail bonds; collections agencies.
- Intellectual Property or Proprietary Rights Infringement:Sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder
- Counterfeit or Unauthorized Goods:Unauthorized sale or resale of brand name or designer products or services; sale of goods or services that are illegally imported or exported or which are stolen
- Regulated Products and Services:Marijuana dispensaries and related businesses; sale of tobacco, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid; online prescription or pharmaceutical services; age-restricted goods or services; weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives; fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials
- Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia:Sale of narcotics, controlled substances, and any equipment designed for making or using drugs, such as bongs, vaporizers, and hookahs
- Pseudo-Pharmaceuticals:Pharmaceuticals and other products that make health claims that have not been approved or verified by the applicable local and/or national regulatory body
- Substances designed to mimic illegal drugs:Sale of a legal substance that provides the same effect as an illegal drug (e.g., salvia, kratom)
- Adult Content and Services:Pornography and other obscene materials (including literature, imagery and other media); sites offering any sexually-related services such as prostitution, escorts, pay-per-view, adult live chat features
- Multi-level Marketing:Pyramid schemes, network marketing, and referral marketing programs
- Unfair, predatory or deceptive practices:Investment opportunities or other services that promise high rewards; Sale or resale of service without added benefit to the buyer; resale of government offerings without authorization or added value; sites that we determine in our sole discretion to be unfair, deceptive, or predatory towards consumers
- High-risk businesses:any businesses that we believe pose the elevated financial risk, legal liability, or violates card network or bank policies.
- Money Services:Money transmitters, Digital Currency transmitters; the currency or Digital Currency exchanges or dealers; gift cards; prepaid cards; sale of in-game currency unless the merchant is the operator of the virtual world; act as a payment intermediary or aggregator or otherwise resell any of the AFT Services
- Charities:Acceptance of donations for a nonprofit enterprise
- Games of Skill:Games which are not defined as gambling under this Agreement or by law, but which require an entry fee and award a prize
- Religious/Spiritual Organizations: Operation of a for-profit religious or spiritual organization.
APPENDIX 2: VERIFICATION PROCEDURES AND LIMITS AFT uses multi-level systems and procedures to collect and verify information about you in order to protect AFT and the community from fraudulent users, and to keep appropriate records of AFT's customers. Your access to one or more AFT Services and limits including daily or weekly Conversion limits, withdrawal and trading limits, Instant Buy limits, Currency Wallet transfer limits, and limits on transactions from a linked payment method may be based on the identifying information and/or proof of identity you provide to AFT. AFT may require you to provide or verify additional information or to wait some amount of time after completion of a transaction, before permitting you to use any AFT Services and/or before permitting you to engage in transactions beyond certain volume limits. You may determine the volume limits associated with your level of identity verification by visiting your account's page. You may submit a request at https://AFT.global/en/contacts to request larger limits. AFT will require you to submit to Enhanced Due Diligence. Additional fees and costs may apply, and AFT does not guarantee that we will raise your limits.
APPENDIX 3: E-SIGN DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT This policy describes how AFT delivers communications to you electronically. We may amend this policy at any time by providing a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. We will provide you with prior notice of any material changes via our website.
Electronic Delivery of Communications You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices, and disclosures (collectively, "Communications") that we provide in connection with your AFT Account and your use of AFT Services. Communications include:
- Account details, history, transaction receipts, confirmations, and any other Account or transaction information;
- Legal, regulatory, and tax disclosures or statements we may be required to make available to you; and ● Responses to claims or customer support inquiries filed in connection with your Account. We will provide these Communications to you by posting them on the AFT website, emailing them to you at the primary email address listed in your AFT profile, communicating to you via instant chat, and/or through other electronic communication such as text message or mobile push notification.
Hardware and Software Requirements In order to access and retain electronic Communications, you will need the following computer hardware and software:
- A device with an Internet connection;
- A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption (e.g. Internet Explorer version 9.0 and above, Firefox version 3.6 and above, Chrome version 31.0 and above, or Safari 7.0 and above) with cookies enabled;
- A valid email address (your primary email address on file with AFT); and How to Withdraw Your Consent You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us at https://AFT.global/en/contacts. If you fail to provide or if you withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, AFT reserves the right to immediately close your Account or charge you additional fees for paper copies.
Updating your Information It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete e-mail address and your contact information, and to keep such information up to date. You understand and agree that if AFT sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, AFT will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you. You may update your information by logging into your account and visiting settings or by contacting our support team at https://assuratrade.com/contacts
APPENDIX 3: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION 1 Intellectual Property and Ownership; Use of Marks. As between AFT and you, the Developer's Tools, AFT Marks, and all intellectual property rights therein and thereto are and shall at all times remain the sole and exclusive property of AFT and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and treaties. You have no rights with respect to Developer's Tools or AFT Marks except as expressly set forth herein. If you obtain AFT's prior written consent, you may use and display AFT's name and logo ("AFT Marks") solely to attribute the Developer's Tools as the source of your Application.
- Updates and Support
AFT may elect to provide you with support or modifications for the Developer's Tools, in its sole discretion, and may terminate such support at any time without notice. AFT may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Developer's Tools at any time, including the availability of any Developer's Tools.
- Security and Privacy
6.1 Security.You will use all reasonable efforts to protect Customer Data (as defined below) collected by your Application, including without limitation any personally identifiable information ("PII"), from unauthorized access or use. In the event your systems or infrastructure that is used for storage, processing or hosting Customer Data are breached or compromised, or if Customer Data is inadvertently exposed to non-authorized third parties, you shall notify AFT promptly of such a breach or exposure including root cause, remediation steps, and compensating controls to ensure such a breach does not occur in the future. You are responsible for providing customer notification under the state breach notification statutes and any other applicable privacy laws and you will bear the costs incurred by AFT resulting from your breach or exposure. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any personal injury or property damage arising from or relating to your use of any Developer's Tools or any authorized or unauthorized use of your Application.
6.3. Data Use.You will not sell any Customer Data or disclose any Customer Data to any third party. Your Application may use Customer Data only as required for use and access to your Application by the end user to whom such Customer Data relates. You shall not sublicense the Customer Data to any third party, and you shall not use or disclose any information derived directly or indirectly from the Customer Data for any purpose other than as set forth above. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you shall not use any part of the Customer Data to create a database separate from your Application or transmit all or part of the Customer Data to any third party for any use separate from your Application. Any use of Customer Data other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.